Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm Bi.

I thought I just would come and write something... anything. As I said before, I opened this blog because my double personality sometimes demands fair treatment. Then, when I did, my acquired language went silent.

being bilingual is a lot of fun and a lot of frustration. I can cuss in English and it does not feel like a sin :P I can talk dirty to my husband (on the couch *wink*) and I don't feel like such a slut. If I did it in Spanish it would probably be a whole other story. Maybe that's why I have not done it (besides, dirty talk would sound just as sexy as reciting "La Cucaracha" for him).

On top of that, English seems to bring the Mr. Hyde in me. I can be meaner in English; especially when it comes to writing and chatting. Maybe that's why i refrain from writing many things that come to my Mr. Hyde side of teh brain. Here is my loving husband and his Christian poetry and inspiring words advertising my blog, while I cuss on the world...

I wonder why he married me. I'm sure it was the boobs.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I'm not sure how I respond to that. I certainly know they were a factor in why I married my wife.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Celestissima said...

hehehe maybe because you have three brains!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Khayael said...

Or maybe he can talk to 'em while you're asleep...somebody is cheating here! hmm...lol !

2:09 PM  
Blogger Guendi said...

Woe.. My hubby is cheating on my with my own boobs :(

3:34 PM  
Blogger Guendi said...

Woe.. My hubby is cheating on my with my own boobs :(

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter